United States of Equestria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How hardcore of a Brony are you ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
yellow-card8

yellow-card8

Muffins : 0

How hardcore of a Brony are you ? Empty
PostSubject: How hardcore of a Brony are you ?   How hardcore of a Brony are you ? EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 1:18 am

Hey guys, yellow here

I was wondering, in a rating of 1 (being a ashamed and stupid for being a brony) To 10 (would go around with two middle fingers while holding on to 2 pony toyies, wearing MLP clothes, and walking in the middle of a football field) which one are you most like?

As for me, I am like a 4, where I acceptated myself for being a brony, but does not tell people that he is (IRL) Embarassed but I only own 1 MLP based thing (hoping to get fluttershy toy :3 please !!!!) your turn

Regards Yellow-card8
Back to top Go down
i am richtofen

i am richtofen

PostSubject: Re: How hardcore of a Brony are you ?   How hardcore of a Brony are you ? EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 4:54 am

Um 6 or 7 ?

Well I don't own any MLP based products, but I would maybe buy a T-shirt if I found a store that sells them. All my friends know I'm a brony, and two of them even converted to bronyism! Thats a thing right ? Well it is now if it wasn't before. I check EQD almost daily (no pun intended), and I MAY just MAY be writing a fan-fic. I love writing, and the characters are just so natural for me to write for, for some reason.

So yeah I guess I'm a 7!
Back to top Go down
Phxntxm
Admin
Phxntxm

PostSubject: Re: How hardcore of a Brony are you ?   How hardcore of a Brony are you ? EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 7:01 am

10, I'm all out. I have a shirt, I wear it all the time...and talk about it to annoy my friends all the time.
Back to top Go down
https://usequestria.forumotion.com
Discover of Truths

Discover of Truths

PostSubject: 5 or 6   How hardcore of a Brony are you ? EmptyWed May 16, 2012 7:28 am

i told my family but not my friends and there are around 2 toys at the house.

and if i could find a place that sold T-shirts then i would wear it at home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How hardcore of a Brony are you ?   How hardcore of a Brony are you ? Empty

Back to top Go down

How hardcore of a Brony are you ?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
United States of Equestria :: My Little Pony :: MLP The Show-