United States of Equestria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey, Hi, Howdy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TroubledTurkey

TroubledTurkey

Muffins : 0

Hey, Hi, Howdy Empty
PostSubject: Hey, Hi, Howdy   Hey, Hi, Howdy EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 12:57 am

Hello. TroubledTurkey here. SOME of you might know me from CODZ. thats where I got directed here from.

I became a Brony about 3 and a half weeks ago. It started just by seeing random pony pictures and things all over the place, but then I got into a conversation about it with my girlfriend, and I decided to watch it. I saw the first couple, and after that I could not stop. Stuffs really interesting, and for some reason its all I've been able to think about for a month now O_e. (Obviously not ALL I have been able to think about. just my free time)

I am past the whole "embarresed" phase. I am even starting to turn my friends into bronies. I even went and bought my first pony toy yesterday o-o (Don't even know exactly why I even wanted it, but I got it lol)

I am a "Future Soldier" in the US army, I like playing video games, Working out, and watching/talking about Ponies.... 3 main interests right there XD.

I hope the people here are chill (and that activity bumps up a little. I'll try to spread word of this place, perhaps)
Back to top Go down
i am richtofen

i am richtofen

Hey, Hi, Howdy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, Hi, Howdy   Hey, Hi, Howdy EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 2:26 am

One question, can I eat you ?
Back to top Go down
TroubledTurkey

TroubledTurkey

Hey, Hi, Howdy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, Hi, Howdy   Hey, Hi, Howdy EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 3:05 am

Wait, what? Why wou-- OH I see what you did there, with the joking. Ah ha ha ha--no... No you cant.
Back to top Go down
Phxntxm
Admin
Phxntxm

Hey, Hi, Howdy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, Hi, Howdy   Hey, Hi, Howdy EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 3:19 am

I've noticed your avatar and was wondering if you would notice the thread and join Wink btw I have noticed your challenges and stuff, I haven't tried much because I'm going for Ascension WR run (messed up too much first run and lost second revive on 48 and didn't like the way it was going so restarted)
Back to top Go down
https://usequestria.forumotion.com
TroubledTurkey

TroubledTurkey

Hey, Hi, Howdy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, Hi, Howdy   Hey, Hi, Howdy EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 3:40 am

Yeah, my sudden drop in activity on CODZ was because I started geeking out on MLP and going to forums about it. I still play zombies frequently, but I completely just gave up on high round runs. I just do challenges and weird physical training things (Its quite odd, but its kinda because of Zombies that I can do 1000 pushups in an hour and a half now, with that Progressive Pushup thing I shared on CODZ)

Ponies opened up a lot of new things for me. I met a lot of pretty cool people. My friends get really annoyed that I talk about it a lot though, but they are coming around. One of them is starting to really get into it too. he's only seen one episode though. "Bridle Gossip" and part of "Swarm of the Century". we didnt get all the way through Swarm though, because he was pretty drunk and needed to sleep (this was on the 27th, BTW)

Some of the Fan Made music is awesome though. So much really cool Dubstep. I am also gonna be included in some "Brony Appreciation" video that this guy on another site is making.

You know the Bronys on CODZ are one of the biggest reasons I became a Brony. I kept seeing all the gifs and stuff everywhere, and that got me starting to read up on the subject. It just wasn't until the Convo with my GF that I decided to actually watch it. Sh*ts pretty addictive.
Back to top Go down
i am richtofen

i am richtofen

Hey, Hi, Howdy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, Hi, Howdy   Hey, Hi, Howdy EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 1:24 am

Yup sure is Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey, Hi, Howdy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, Hi, Howdy   Hey, Hi, Howdy Empty

Back to top Go down